- Indonesian natural zeolites: purification, modification, characterization and application as adsorbents, support catalysts and photo catalysts, and molecular sieves.
- Synthetic zeolites: modification, characterization and application.
- Heterogeneous catalysts: hydrocracking, cracking, hydrotreatment, demetallization, denitrogenation, desulsurization.
- Metal complexes.
- Clays: modification (pillarization), application as adsorbents, catalysts.
- Synthesis and application of inorganic materials: meso and macro porous materials, nano technology: preparation and application.
- Supramolecular Chemistry: synthesis and application.
- Solar cells: preparation and application.
- Synthesis and application of layered materials.
- Indonesian vegetables and essential oils: virgin coconut oil (VCO), citronellal oil, clove oil (eugenol), palm oil, castor oil. Isolation, purification, and derived products.
- Organic synthesis and application.
- Biotechnology and biosynthesis.
- Foodstuffs: fish oils, lipids.
- Chromatography and bioanalysis.
- Fate and dynamic: monitoring and analysis of hazardous chemicals.
- Treatment of hazardous wastes: adsorption, bio-coagulation, ion exchange, photocatalytic.
- Fuel chemistry: reuse of petrochemicals waste.
- Natural compounds: isolation, purification, and application.
- Chemical sensors: synthesis and application.
- Metals extraction.
Theoretical and Computational
- Equation of state, thermodynamics.
- Computational Chemistry: molecular modeling, molecular dynamics (MC and MD), computer aided molecular design and QSAR.
- Catalysts: design and application.
- Energy: new and renewable energy.
- Coconut Oil/Palm Oil/Castor/Biofuel: Production and product design.
- Electro-Chemical process: electroextraction, electrocatalysts.